Sunday, February 9, 2014

The World is Your Happy Place

This is the closest picture that I can find, that
can describe you.

Today, the world did not deliver happy stories.

I don't want to spend too much time saying my deep condelences to what happened to you this early morning. People come and go man, the only shit thing is we can only predict time.

Among my close friends, you are the happiest person I know. I don't know how you do it, but it's like... I never see you get mad at something or hate somebody. Though there were times you say shit things about people, beating them up, or make your friends look bad, but goddamnit, the world is like a happy place for you. I mean, to me, life sometimes treats me so bad that I wanna bang my face against the wall until my brain pops out. But to you? Man it's like... what's the point of all that? Til' finally you got me thinking, there is no point at all.

On contrary, if there were problems, you'd probably be drinking them away. Okay, perhaps that's the difference between you and me. I'd probably be thinking too much for a solution, and you'd most probably wouldn't give a horse crap and go crazy instead. And that my friend, probably is the solution that I've long couldn't accept.

That is why, I don't need to tell you to be strong because something happened today, where half of the world for sure would be sad if it happened to them. It's obvious that you'll be strong. You just gotta stay strong, brother. Again, people come and go, and I think it'd be unfair if we were mortal.

So what now, brother? We don't go through our moments separately. We walk along the path together.

Go wild,
Edwin

No comments:

Post a Comment